Hexafin Consultancy Pvt Ltd, a leading loan consulting & distribution company, has launched a social initiative to support the PM Cares Fund in India. The company has taken the initiative to donate a portion of its earnings to the PM Cares Fund, which is aimed at supporting the government’s efforts to do different social activities.
The PM Cares Fund was established in March 2020 to support the government’s efforts to fight against the COVID-19 pandemic and provide relief to those affected. The fund has received tremendous support from individuals and organizations across the country, and Hexafin Consultancy Pvt Ltd has also taken a step forward to contribute to the cause.
PM Care Fund is used for the following cause in 2021-2022
- Ventilators to Government Hospitals run by the Centre/States/Uts ‘Made in India’ Ventilators
- Funds allotted to the States & UTs for the welfare of the migrants
- Establishment of two 500-bed makeshift COVID Hospitals in Muzaffarpur and Patna and 16 RT-PCR testing labs in 9 States/UT
- Installation and operationalization of Pressure Swing Adsorption (PSA) Medical Oxygen Generation Plants inside public health facilities.
- Procurement of 6.6 crore doses of COVID-19 vaccine Funding of two of the Autonomous Institute laboratories under the Department of Biotechnology for upgradation as Central Drug Laboratory (CDL) for test and release of the batches of COVID-19 vaccine.
- To reactivate the 500 ICU bedded Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel COVID hospital at Delhi Cantt.
- Installation of additional Dedicated Pressure Swing Adsorption (PSA) Medical Oxygen Generation Plants
- Procurement of 99,986 Oxygen Concentrators
- Procurement of 1.5 Lakh SpO2-based oxygen control systems with Non-Rebreather Masks (NRM) and 10 Lakh additional NRMS
- Establishment of two 500 bedded makeshift COVID hospitals, one each at Jammu and Srinagar Procurement of Liquid Oxygen (Lox) equipment by Indian Oil Corporation Ltd.
As part of the initiative, the company has decided to donate a portion of its monthly earnings to the PM Cares Fund. The amount donated will depend on the total revenue generated by the company in a given month. The initiative is aimed at encouraging other organizations to come forward and contribute to the PM Cares Fund.
Commenting on the initiative, Hexafin Consultancy Pvt Ltd’s CEO said, “We are proud to be a part of this initiative and contribute to the PM Cares Fund. We believe that this is the time for all of us to come together and support the government’s efforts to fight against the pandemic. We hope that our initiative will encourage other organizations to step forward and contribute to the cause.”
The company has also launched a social media campaign to raise awareness about the PM Cares Fund and encourage others to donate to the cause. The campaign includes a video that highlights the importance of supporting the fund and the impact it can have on the lives of those affected by the pandemic.
In conclusion, the initiative taken by Hexafin Consultancy Pvt Ltd to support the PM Cares Fund is a commendable step toward the fight against the COVID-19 pandemic. The company’s contribution will go a long way in providing relief to those affected by the pandemic and supporting the government’s efforts to combat it. We hope that more organizations will come forward and support the cause, and together we can overcome this global crisis.
To Join Our WhatsApp Group for the latest Finance related News… Click here to get all the latest and important news.